On a global comparison KTR puts the highest requirements on its breeders, their breeding locations and on all its breeding animals. The phenotypic report is proved at a breed survey and at least on two exhibitions with a result of „very good“.
Concerning healthiness our breeding animals are only admitted for breed, if they were analysed and no such health effects are detected:
- HD ( Hip Dysplasia )
- PL ( Patella Luxation )
- CCL ( Canine Ceroid Lipofuscinosis ) concerning Tibetan Terrier (watch breeding information as well)
- PLL ( Primary Lens Luxation ) concerning Tibetan Terrier
- and eye diseases ( PRA, Cataract )
- Behaviour tests are breeding precondition for the Do Khyi.
- For all our breeding animals a DNA profile is equally deposited.
In case of consulting concerning these themes, please ask the Breed Warden.
For the KTR it goes without saying, that all breeders and breeding locations are accurately checked in order to ensure the high quality claim.